Saturday, October 22, 2005

Rosia Tanks 'concerns' aired

Thursday night saw a committee formed by the residents of the south district to raise and highlight what they describe as serious concerns regarding the proposed massive new development at Rosia tanks.

“This construction is planned in an area already highly congested and sensitive from a heritage perspective. The meeting was well attended and representative of a wide catchment area,” said a statement ahead of a meeting this Monday 9 pm at the Rosia Dale clubhouse.

Related Article:

18 October 2005 - Keep prices of new housing “within financial reach of ordinary local buyers,” says Action for Housing

13 October 2005 - Government announces another 900 more ‘affordable homes’

4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
In my spare time I will look for your portland holidays direct blog.

6:13 am  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my portland direct holidays blog.

6:14 am  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Once you sign on, check for my blog.

4:46 pm  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Please come by and see my Portland Holidays Discounts blog.

1:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home